- Rise in 2 factor authentication implementation continues : #Twitter tightens security after high-profile breaches t.co/7heoRN0aFE Time ago 2 Days via The Age for iPad
- "The minute you look around at your team and everyone is of similar age, of similar background, you're in trouble" t.co/NcSQAfZDNP Time ago 3 Days via Twitter
- Marketing both yourself and your employer as domain leaders: 6 LinkedIn PlugIns you have to use t.co/VdQ1PfeEF2 Time ago 3 Days via Tweet Button
Powered by: Web Design Company
Follow @theculturemind on twitter.
- LION – LinkedIN Open Networkers: Why it’s a bad idea
- I’ve been on LinkedIN since around 2007, which by some measures is a long time, but by the yardstick of the digital/marcomm industry, I was a bit of a slow poke getting onboard. Checking today, I have 400+ connections. That to me, is a lot. And I’m pleased to say that I personally know and/or [...] Read more – ‘LION – LinkedIN Open Networkers: Why it’s a bad idea’.
- Google Home Page 15th October 2012
- Google’s home page this morning has a tribute to the cartoonist Winsor McKay’s, Little Nemo that plays out as an animated feature. It’s executed in a beautiful fashion. This continues the break in tradition of having static home pages which has been established as Google lore since Day 1. Unceremoniously, Google introduced as its first [...] Read more – ‘Google Home Page 15th October 2012’.
- Windows 7.5 Phone – The Good, The Bad
- I've had a lot of mobile phones over the years, ranging from an analogue Nokia 100, through to a microsized piece of industrial design mastery in the Ericsson T39, Motorola's flip (before they adopted the more trendy Razr tag), Sony Ericsson's of different types (T610, K600) than smart phones across different platforms like O2...... Read more – ‘Windows 7.5 Phone – The Good, The Bad’.